The amount of annual association member dues is set each Fall and has been between $110 and $210 over the last 10 years. Current year dues are payable on January 1. By deed restrictions, all homeowners are required to belong to the association and pay the yearly dues. Dues for 2022 have been set at $110.
- Make out to West Bloomfield Woods Home Owners Association
- Include the bottom portion of your statement with your payment
- Mail to
- WB Woods Home Owners Association
- PO Box 250364, West Bloomfield MI 48325-0364
Zelle through Your Banking App
- Direct payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the following in the Memo
- Phone Number
- At this time, only those enrolled with Zelle through their banking app are able to send and receive money with eligible business accounts, like West Bloomfield Woods Home Owners Association.
Dues Status Letters
To request a dues status letter when refinancing a mortgage or selling a house please send a note via email to email@example.com.
- The lot number, house address and owner name(s).
- Complete contact information of the person to receive the status letter: name, title, company name, company address, email address.
- Very important: let us know when you need the letter. Date please, not “ASAP.”
Please have patience as we prepare the letter; the average time is about two weeks.
You can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the button below to begin.